Wednesday 29 May 2013

so next week i'll be seeing one of my old matric friends - and i am scared as hell! I mean it was back then when there was rumors around school that i was pregnant. i was really sick back then...
gosh i really don't know. what if i am judged yet again!
This time for still living with my parents- not having a decent job. It's not that I don't want to work, I do.

A while back I had 2 health scares. once a fit because my body went into shock because of weight loss and then another 'manic' episode because of a hypo.
The above is the reasons why my parents just won't let me work!
I need my space, don't they realize that 1 day they won't be there and I'll have to take care of myself? How the hell am I gonna do that without a job, without money?
Thinking of this causes great panic and sleepless nights!

Feeling sick now, first thing first. get in shape before next friday when i'll be seeing my old friend...then...
Should perhaps mention my fears of not being able to take care of myself oneday, to my parents...little scared about what their reaction will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment