Monday 22 July 2013

Things i hate about diabetes

THINGS I HATE ABOUT DIABETES

* not being able to eat what i want when i want
* not being able to lose weight
* not going to universay
* having to live with my parents (i don't hate my parents - but i would love to have my own place
* going to doctors appointments
* being afraid of going to bed at night (dead in bed syndrome)
* never really being alone
* AND being alone
* scar tissue
* finger pricks
* big handbags
* eating every 2-3 hours
* not getting drunk and careless with friends
* not having friends
* not having a job
hospitals
* hypos
* highs
having to explain that diabetics CAN eat sugar
* being asked constantly "did you test" or "did you eat" You will never guess, but having diabetes for 14years now, i think i will remember to eat

1 comment:

  1. I hate the hypos the most bc it involves that fear of not waking up. *HUGS*
    #dblogcheck :)

    ReplyDelete